Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Truth About Health Care Bills

The following was written by Michael Connelly, a retired attorney. "...is now a teacher, published author, and freelance writer. As a former Military Intelligence officer in the U.S. Army he is an avid student of American history including all aspects of military history."
Well, I have done it! I have read the entire text of proposed House Bill 3200: The Affordable Health Care Choices Act of 2009. I studied it with particular emphasis from my area of expertise, constitutional law. I was frankly concerned that parts of the proposed law that were being discussed might be unconstitutional. What I found was far worse than what I had heard or expected.
Read the rest here

Read more about the proposed Obama Health Reform over at Michael Connelly's blog